Tyson has indicated that he is thankful for many things. Among them are:
- Mommy, Daddy, Tyson & Riley (he refers to himself in the 3rd person during evening prayers)
- the deer Daddy got last weekend
- our dogs
- Spot, the pet lizard
My list is similar to his this week:
- My husband, children, family. I am blessed to have a large family who loves much.
- Our home. I really love our house. It is small, mostly undecorated and has a serious problem with dog hair, but I love it. And in this economy, I am especially thankful that God has provided us with a warm, comfortable home full of love and laughter.
- My marriage. I am the only person in my family, except for one set of grandparents, in 3 generations to not get (or wish I could get) divorced. My husband & I are more in love than the day we were married. That is truly a rare & blessed condition.
- My job. I am thankful to have a job that pays well & allows me to have summers of with my sons. More than that, I am so thankful to have a job that I love doing. I get to stretch my creativity, use my talents, and serve my Lord by serving his most precious children.
- My continuously growing relationship with God. Every day I feel myself drawing nearer to Him. Every day I see His hand on my life and my family. Every day I grow just a bit more comfortable in my new found faith. Every day I am able to see His blessings - both the obvious ones, and the more hidden ones.