Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wave!

Hi! I'm still here, though some days it feels as though I'm barely here.

As the school year winds down, my stress levels (and the amount of time I have to spend addressing work matters) goes way, way up.

Hence, my lack of presence around the blogosphere.

sigh

I promise, I will be back soon. (The countdown currently stands at 9.5 days left in the school year!)

And when I come back, Purple Brick Road will be bursting (yes, BURSTING, I say!) with posts on Mother's Day, homeschool, teaching the nontraditional learner, faith, gardening, kidspeak, recipes and maybe even a good, old fashioned giveaway or two.

For now, I will leave you with a photo of my Mother's Day gift. My husband & boys are so awesome!
Sorry the quality of the photo is so bad. The problem with wanting to take a photo of one's fancy new camera is that you have to take the photo of the fancy camera with the less than fancy camera on the iPhone.

Oh yeah, I'll also be posting all about my hi-jinx adventures in learning to use this thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you (as long as you're not a robot.)!