Life has calmed down & returned to the normal level of semi-chaos.
Here are just a few of the many blessings I counted during the last two weeks:
137. Walking up to a whispered birthday wish from my son.
139. Quiet, calm weekday mornings.
141. Developing a new understanding of who my son is.
143. Knowing that God made my son exactly the way he is meant to be.
145. Birthday flowers.
148. My toddler's joy when I pick him up at the end of the day.
150. The way music reaches a child with a severe disability.
155. Baking leaf-shaped sugar cookies for fall.
156. Reading to my sons.
May you find a multitude of blessings this week.
For more Multitudes, visit A Holy Experience.