Sunday, October 10, 2010

Multitudes...

Matt has returned, and that is quite possibly the best blessing of the last week. He took a trip with my dad & one of my sisters; they rode their bicycles the entire Katy Trail in six days. That's 225 miles that took them halfway across the state of Missouri.

Life has calmed down & returned to the normal level of semi-chaos.


holy experience



Here are just a few of the many blessings I counted during the last two weeks:

137. Walking up to a whispered birthday wish from my son.

139. Quiet, calm weekday mornings.

141. Developing a new understanding of who my son is.

143. Knowing that God made my son exactly the way he is meant to be.

145. Birthday flowers.

148. My toddler's joy when I pick him up at the end of the day.

150. The way music reaches a child with a severe disability.

155. Baking leaf-shaped sugar cookies for fall.

156. Reading to my sons.

May you find a multitude of blessings this week.

For more Multitudes, visit A Holy Experience.

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you (as long as you're not a robot.)!