On a day when my life is not where I wish...
At a time when I feel no nudge from His hand, "...go this way..."
In a moment when I feel all the demands of this life crashing down upon me with a weight more heavy than I can bear...
I find, still, that I have much to be thankful for:
161. A gentle rain on a fall evening.
162. The way the brilliant colors creep across each tree.
163. A finished knit.
164. Crunchy leaves under my feet.
165. Pumpkins, cornstalks & piles of ghords.
166. A day at the pumpkin patch.
167. Little boys, picking big pumpkins.
168. A dinner with my Nani & Popi.
169. A fresh baked apple pie.
I may not be able to hear His voice today; I may not be able to feel His direction; but I can see the work of His Hand all around me.