Several months ago, I found a wonderful blog. Ann doesn't know me, and I only know her through her beautiful blog. I cannot explain it, but her words are incredibly calming to me. In a life full of anxiety, this comes as a blessing to me. I hope some day to be as quiet and strong in my faith as she is.
Ann started a Gratitude Community, and I've been contemplating joining for a while. A few weeks ago, I bought this:
You could say I'm counting my blessings.
I started my book by counting the three most significant blessings I have in my life. The three blessings I give thanks for with every single breath.
Here are a few other blessings I've counted:
15. The smell of just-cut grass
16. A hot, humid day that fades to a warm, comfortable evening
17. Warm cookies, baked with my boys
18. Eating three meals with my boys every day
19. Two year old tickles
20. A huge success for a seven-year-old who had almost given up
To see the multitude of blessings shared by others, visit A Holy Experience.