Monday, February 22, 2010

Bible in 90 Days Update


I'm still. so. far. behind.

Seriously.

I have somehow managed to get 10 or so days behind.

I feel like such a failure.

But.

I am not going to give up.

I sat down last night and marked up my Bible with Post-its. (Dude. I LOVE Post-its!)
I figured out that I have to read 27 pages every day this week. Then I will be completely caught up by next Monday. See?
I added a little reminder to stay caught up, because this feeling of being behind is awful. Terrible. And, also it's going to take some serious dedication, perseverance and sacrifice to do 27 pages/day for a week. (I'm not entirely sure I can do it... clearly I was unable to do 12 pages/day so far, or else I would be behind.) My Bible will go everywhere (and I mean everywhere) with me. Any time I have a minute or two I will stick my nose in that book and read. Read. READ!

How is your reading going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you (as long as you're not a robot.)!