Monday, February 8, 2010

Blame it on...

Cub Scouts, or...

hockey leagues, or...

the NFL.

There might be a slight shortage on content here at Purple Brick Road this week.

See, since we are in the middle of the school year, I have zero time to blog in the middle of the week. (Consequently, I also have zero time to knit, read, do laundry, sleep and occasionally, shower...) So I have recently started sneaking out of my house on Sunday mornings to write & schedule posts for the week.

Last Sunday was super-busy though. We had to do the grocery shopping (a day late because of a busy Saturday), then we had to go on a hike with Ty's Cub Scout pack, then Hubby had to go play hockey, then I had to finish cleaning the house, then the in-laws (whom I absolutely adore!) came over for the Superbowl. That went well-past my bedtime.

No blogging was accomplished. But, for good reason - the blessing of a rich family life.

If we get a snowday, maybe... but at this point that's a long shot.

In the mean time, let me know in the comments section if you have any questions for me... you know, anything you want to know. About my story, family, Bible in 90Days, ultimate secrets of the universe...

I'm just kidding about that last one! (But if you know any great secrets of the universe - like why the weather forecasters in St. Louis can NOT seem to accurately forecast the weather - please be sure to share in the comments section!)

For now, I will leave you with a recent photo of my sweet boys.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, your little one is growing up so quickly! Such handsome boys...much to be proud of. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I found your blog via another one I was reading. Just dropping in to say hi...your boys are too cute! =)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you (as long as you're not a robot.)!