Thursday, March 4, 2010

For Your Musical Enjoyment

To the tune of "I'm a Little Teapot."
Go ahead and sing along! Nobody's listening!!!

I'm a little blog 
about lots of different things.
My author is a mom who knits and sings.
She's a little scatter-brained,
here and there,
posting everything from scripture to her bright pink hair!

I'm a little blog,
yes I am.
I'm too small to get comment spam.
I'm not that big,
a little rink-a-dink.
Please leave a comment and tell me what you think!

Okay, so I do like a little syncopation here & there... those who know me will tell you that I like to make up little songs while I'm working or driving or folding laundry or whatever. I think it's a side effect of being a music therapist with lots of novel song requests from teachers. (If I had a nickel for every toilet-training song I've written I could retire!) 

Sometimes I make up songs about nothing (e.g. this "Little Blog" song) and sometimes I make up songs about stuff that really bakes my noodle (e.g. people who dumb things; political happenings). Usually it's just a way to amuse myself as I go through this sometimes exasperating life!

What do you think? Would you like to see more of my musical antics here at Purple Brick Road?

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you (as long as you're not a robot.)!