Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hello

(Think Niel Diamond here:)

Hello, my friend(s), hello. 
Just called to say, Hello....

Can you tell that Glee is back on? I think it might be just the best show on TV right now! (This from a former show choir dork who never really outgrew the title... seriously, why can't we just burst into song like that every day?)

Anyway, I am just popping in on my lunch break to say that I'm taking a few days off from the blog. I have lots of post ideas swirling around in my head...

...but my job is putting a serious damper on my knitting reading having any kind of fun blogging activities this week. Here in Missouri we have MAP testing (which has thrown my schedule into a blender), and it's the beginning of the spring IEP season (which also throws my schedule into a blender, and has the added curse bonus of TONS of paperwork. Yay me.)

Anyway, I hope to be back next week. Here are some post ideas I'm thinking about:

  • Summer break is coming up! This means our summer [home]school begins soon!
  • Chaos & general hi-jinx have invaded our house, along with pollen & dust.
  • The garden is growing already! (Although it's currently not growing IN the garden... it's still on my kitchen counter.)
  • I'm in the book of Luke of the Bible in 90 Days (I think today is approximately Day 105 for me). 
  • more KidSpeak
  • .....
Anyway, the rest of the month is crazy (I think I have five IEP's next week!) but I miss the blog & I miss all of you, and I will be back very soon!

Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. I am totally loving "Glee"!!

    from one show choir dork to another :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for school to be over for you for the year...you need a break from the craziness for a while! But, of course, that means it will just be a different kind of craziness with the summer homeschooling, gardening, getting together with me, um...wait...did I say that out loud? LOL
    Anyway, can't wait for the upcoming posts. Especially KidSpeak. You know I love me some KidSpeak posts!
    Love you!

    (ps: My verification word was wignout...wiggin' out! Ha!)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you (as long as you're not a robot.)!